When i was younger
I saw my daddy cry
ind He broke his own h
And cursed at the weart And i watched
emble it And my momma swore
As he tried to reas s that She would never let herself forget
ing of love If it does not exis
And that was the day i promised Id never st But darlin, You, are, the only exception You, are, the only exception
omewhere Deep in my soul Tha
You, are, the only exception You, are, the only exception Maybe i know, st love never lasts And we've got to find other ways To make it alone Or keep a straight face
myself that i was content With
And i've always lived like this Keeping a comfortable, distance And up until now I had sworn t o loneliness Cos none of it was ever worth the risk, but You, are, the only exception You, are, the only exception
s in front of me here I know
You, are, the only exception You, are, the only exception Ive got a tight grip on reality But i cant Let go of what ' your leaving In the morning, when you wake up Leave me with some proof its not a dream Ohh--- You, are, the only exception
he only exception You, are,
You, are, the only exception You, are, the only exception You, are, the only exception You, are, the only exception You, are, tthe only exception You, are, the only exception And im on my way to believing it.
Oh, And Im on my way to believing it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario